
plenary /adj./ full in all respects. complete. absolute. thorough.
plenary /adj./ 1. I taught Matthew's class this Adventures in Art project inspired by Emil Nolde's 'Red Poppies' water color painting. Using his plenary skills, Matthew added the sun up in the left corner. This is so Matthew. He is a cloud and he is the sun, but mostly he is the sun.
plenary /adj./ 2. An autumn day wouldn't be plenary without the opening and devouring of a pomegranate. My Tom loves pomegranates and thus, so does everyone else at home. The fruit stains, so we shed the clothes and send the kids outside.
plenary /adj./ 3. On the hunt for bumble bee socks, I was starting to panic realizing Makayla wants them for the dance tomorrow night. A bumble bee costume isn't plenary without the socks. Travis was with me for the search. He told me he created me a parking spot at Joanns and Target. I thanked him and asked him to create me some bumble bee socks.
As we were checking out, Travis noticed the huge mall Christmas tree outside the store and wanted to go look at it. I had the time, so I indulged him. Then he wanted to ride the escalator, why not? As we arrived on the 2nd floor of the mall, I saw a halloween store and it just so happened to carry bumble bee socks. (Thanks Travis)
The plenary costume will be posted shortly, but even though we have the socks the bumble bee costume isn't plenary without the tutu. (I'm making one without sewing.) Stay tuned...
plenary /adj./ After a day of opposition (yesterday), I realized what was missing at home. Our scripture reading last night was far from plenary even though we were all physically present. Our home is plenary when the spirit of love dwells. We sat on the beds and prayed for that gift last night. God is plenary love.

1 comment:
You have a plenary of great posts!
Post a Comment