Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let Me Spike Your Hair


Travis refused to let me comb his hair this morning. He even told me to leave the bathroom so Matthew could spike his hair. I overheard Matt say, "I'll spike your hair like mine so all the girls will like you because that's why all the girls like me." And then Travis, "Oh." :)

Just thought I'd post a little about their amazing bond. Matthew is a loyal, courageous older brother. Although Travis- I'm sure- could take care of himself in a fight, if Matthew is around he'll never have to.

I'm not the best at capturing great moments on film, but it's easy to capture Matt and Travis doing amazing things together.
They are always hugging and hanging out. For Travis' birthday, Matthew bought him a movie that he liked to watch at grandmas. That's so Matthew to one, remember someone's favorite movie and two, remember to buy it for them on their birthday.
When Travis was a baby, Matthew would bring his toys out and play with Travis. I should have posted the one picture where Matthew put stickers all over Travis' baby face while he was sleeping and I was...where was I?
Matthew would play his guitar and sing to him a lot too.
Here the boys are at grandma's house doing dishes together. They look like they are in trouble.
When we lived in Utah, the boys had separate beds, but so often I would find them asleep in the same bed. In California, I set up a queen bed for them to share and thought it was a great idea. Not so much.
One day they were just sitting on a log like this in grandma's back yard. Cute, huh?

4 comments:

Purple Haley Smile said...

This is the cutest blog!!!!
We miss you sooo much, but you look like you like you are having fun in Cali.

Love,
Haley

Susanne said...

So dang cute. I love the last picture of them sittin gon the lob

Jessica Wilcox said...

LOVE your blog.... I liked your memory comment. Funny that I said it like that..? Sheesh.

LOVE u! ♥

Melissa said...

Cute, cute. Love that boy bonding!!