Dec. 23: Grandma's Christmas Party with Santa
This picture would have been a miracle if Travis had only smiled for the picture. And yet, here he is wrapped in red bribed with a package of plain M&M's.
I won't even mention who is missing.

Dec. 24: Grandpa Tim's Birthday/Christmas Party:
Next year we committed to wearing eye protection after Tom brought his newly purchased semi-automatic. The annual Christmas Tree Glass Ornament Shooting continued and expanded including Patricia's family this year. And thankfully, no one shot out an eye.
Dec. 25: Christmas Morning at Home
Matthew:
1. Electric Guitar
2. Boxing Gloves
3. Skitter
4. Movie "Star Wars the Clone Wars"
5. Game "Guess Who"
6. Blue Tie
1. Baseball Helmet
2. Baseball Glove and Ball
3. Boxing Gloves
4. Backpack
5. Movie "Kung Fu Panda"
6. Book "Come Rhyme with Me"


Makayla:
1. iPod
2. Boots
3. Clothes
4. Game "Apples to Apples"
5. Luggage
6. More Clothes
Dec. 25: Christmas at Grandma's
The first and last year without Makayla on Christmas morning.
Dec. 26: Family Reunion in Arizona
If someone asked me who this was when I was 6 years old, I would have answered my future husband. Now, I'd answer my first cousin on my mother's side or Jeff.
Over 80 people attended our impromptu family reunion including my 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 15 nieces and nephews, 2 aunts, 2 uncles, and countless cousins and cousins once removed.
His hand hid himself from the camera and guilt of being caught sneaking another cupcake.
We seized the moment. My siblings and their families are complete here. 29 total. And I just realized we are grouped by families from oldest to youngest . Janelle, Tiffany, Amy, Me, Michael, and Nathan.
More than these 11 children fit in this 15 passenger short bus we named in ridicule. We didn't intend on renting it. And yet. We had fun loading and unloading for our family travels.
Dec. 31: New Year's Eve Party Kirts House California
After staying one extra day in Arizona, we made it just in time for a New Year's Eve party at our friend's house. We played the game, "The Game of Things" which we promptly went out and bought the next day.
We rang in the new year at 11:00pm with noise makers for the little ones and then again at midnight with silly string. Good-bye 2008. And good-bye wonderful year.


7 comments:
What a great picutre of all of you! Everyone looks wonderful...it was great to see all the kids and their kids! WOW...hope your new year brings you lots of love, luck, and joy!
BTW...that is my comment up above. I forgot what email I was on!
Sister Curtis,
That comment that you left almost made me cry!!!! I can't believe that it has been a year sence you taught our class!!! We all miss you soooooooooo much. If you ever come near Utah you HAVE to come and visit soon!!! I hope you guys are all doing well.
Love,
Haley
WOW! Thanks for the play-by-play. I had hoped to do this as well, but...we'll see! I LOVE the pics!
Despite the long drive home from AZ, I was SOOOO glad that you guys came to the party. You and Tom are so much fun....we need to have you over for a meal at our house...very, very soon.
I had no idea our trip to AZ was going to be as wonderful as it was. Tiffany has not stopped raving about what a great time she had. Thanks for making it memorable.
Ooh, and it was fun running with you. Keep at it, you have a triathalon to WIN later this year!!!
SUCH cute pictures!! That looks like it was such a fun holiday! :) I sure love you...
Post a Comment