After my friend challenged me to find my motto for 2009, I've been seeking for the perfect inspirational words and then tonight without any provocation there they were as quoted from "East of Eden".
It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure to the world.
Page 413 is dog eared as well as 100 other amazing pages in that book. I actually got 2 copies for Christmas; one for marking the next time I read it, and the other for marking the time after the next.
Hello Motto!

4 comments:
Hi gorgeous woman!!! I set my blog to private.. so.. can you send me your email address, and I'll add you? I always love your comments :) vegaschik915@yahoo.com
I really want to check out East of Eden. I've heard of it, but now seeing your quotes, I'm intrigued! :)
Ps. LOVE the red scarf!!!
I LOVE it. It's the perfect motto and makes me want to adopt it. As I read through your blog, I just LOVE it too! Maybe I'll just adopt you. Hee.
Next time I go to the library I need to copy of titles of a few of your books you suggest. They sound great!
Post a Comment