Happy Belated Birthday, Tom. We celebrated Dec. 4th with breakfast in bed, gifts, cake, and a Board of Honor. But getting away for a date planned by me was what he wanted for his birthday and finally got a month later.
Sarah's Smash Shack has a menu of glass plates, vases, shot glasses, wine goblets, and my favorite, the Monolith. Don't even think of removing the protective eye gear, write words on the glass and throw it at the wall HARD to smash, especially the shot glasses or the small red vase.
Work up a sweat.
Laugh.
Rock out to music.
Do it again!
We stayed in a studio overnight, went to the movies, and had breakfast on the pier in Oceanside. As I was sitting waiting and waiting and seriously waiting so long for my less delicious than Denny's french toast to appear, I realized sitting looking into the ocean and at the boats docked at the harbor how lucky I am. And that's why I no longer live in the midwest, and not because it's below 0 degrees there right now. And because I'm married to Tom.

4 comments:
Are you living in California?! I hope to see you and your family. Happy Belated Birthday Tom! Sounds like a fun time...I like your gear. You inspire me...love to you.
It sounds like you two had a great time!! The smashing of plates sounds very therapeutic!! I know a few words I would like to write and smash....
Sounds like so much fun. Smashing glass huh? Happy birthday!
Post a Comment