Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Am Here to Create. And OWTHGFIA!!

Today I was planning a girl's night out in my head, we'd go to dinner and then individually declare what we are going to create as our contribution to a family, a neighbor, or society. 

I was overcome with emotion and excitement at the thought of making the declaration of what I am creating, not on Friday night, but in life! What is it that I am creating? Is it sadness, fear, futility, or frustration? Or is it love, joy, passion, and enthusiasm?

I choose moment to moment what I create in life. In reading the book, "East of Eden" I was moved by John Steinbeck's words,

It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure to the world.

And this is my story, it's your story. Lately, I have forgotten who I am (again). This is called missing the mark in my world. So, I'm recommitting (again) to my creation statement, 

My divine purpose is to inspire, empower, and give joy by being a powerful, loving, passionate spirit being of light creating a world of awakening where Christ consciousness and spiritual connection allow others to remember their divinity bringing freedom, healing, and peace. 

And so it is.

6 comments:

Jonelle Hughes said...

Melissa- You have always been those things in your creation statement... to me! I was always amazed at the peace you seemed to have no matter what! I love your statement.:)

Karalea-Karalea said...

Wow, you really look like your daughter in this picture....and she is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful! And insightful!

CURTIS! said...

I Love this :) I'm now a subscriber to your blog Melissa! Now I can always see what you're all up to.

Susanne said...

AND SO IT IS!!!

The Diabetic Dude said...

That's my girl!

Thunell Family said...

Thank you...you totally inspire me! I love moments of awakening and inspiration...wanting to do and be better. That's what life is all about. (That girl's night out still sounds fun! smile.) Glad you're my friend.