Saturday, November 8, 2008

Excellent. And excel.

I want to share this excellent find. I stumbled on it while looking for a gift. The coupon book includes 52 ideas to reward and encourage excellence. Here are some of the greats:
1. This coupon entitles you to HEAR THE WONDERS OF YOU! Everyone in the family will take turns telling you all the reasons WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

2. Tooth Fairy Bonus. Put this coupon under your pillow, and you'll have a tooth's worth of cash in the morning. 

3. VEGGIE VETO. You get to skip eating veggies for one meal.

4. OWL HOURS. Pick a Friday or Saturday night, and stay up as late as you want.

5.TOTAL SLOB COUPON. Lounge in your grungiest clothes, and do nothing all day! And don't forget to wad this coupon up and throw it on the floor!

6. SUPERSIZE YOUR ALLOWANCE. This coupon entitles you to DOUBLE your normal allowance for one week. 

7. SUPER YOU! For one night, you will be honored for the amazing kid you are by being waited on hand and foot. The entire family will refer to you as either "your majesty" or "your highness" all night long. 


I love the rewards because they are more creative than my typical choice of a trip to golden spoon or the donut shop. My daughter's favorite is One Day to Shop 'Till We Drop. She can't wait to get rewarded. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fantastic idea!! I love #7!! Thanks for sharing this great reward ideas and the book!

Whitney said...

That is so cute, where ever did you find it. I have one for my kids but the coupons are no where near that creative. Maybe it's a special California thing! I want to go to the beach for a date night!!