Thursday, November 27, 2008

If tomorrow all the things were gone. I would still have...



I am thankful for...

family. I am so grateful to be experiencing this life with my family, Tom, Makayla, Matthew, and Travis. Although Makayla is not with us this Thanksgiving, I am that much more thankful for her joy, her peaceful spirit, her strength, her compassion, her loyalty and her love.  
health. Today I ran in the Turkey Trot with friends from church. To feel the wind against my face and hear the sound of feet on the pavement is proof I am healthy and free. 

love. Regardless of my bad behavior or forgetting my love for myself, I always see love all around me from family, friends, or from my divine Father in Heaven. 
friends. Each and every one of my friends brings so much light into my life. Friends that comfort, support, encourage, inspire, empower, contribute to my creation.

home. To have my own home to come home to, to clean, to decorate, to create a space for my children to grow and create and BE is rewarding.

abundance. I AM grateful for my abundance of love, health, joy, money, peace, and family.
peace. This is my greatest blessing. Peace allows me to learn, love, laugh, and live out loud.

connection. Engaging with others is like heaven on earth to me. I love getting together with friends, learning about them, speaking truths, and feeling the spirit.

joy. I am so grateful to have a dh who loves to laugh as much as I do. Having joy makes this experience that much more rewarding.

4 comments:

MelanieJ said...

What a great post! I especially loved the "happy" pic at the end. Isn't it wonderful to be grateful?

Tamlynn said...

I love reading your posts. They make me happy.

Melissa said...

Wonderful thankful list. I am truly grateful for friends like you who make me feel so special and loved even far away! Thanks for being a great friend!!

Whitney said...

Congrats on the fun run, the weather in Cali looks great! I am thankful for an incredible friend in you!