We went to my father-in-law's garage where he has a make-shift picture studio. What I mean by "make-shift" is a green screen (sheet) hung against the storage shelves with garage clamps and a handful of camera lights with little white umbrellas for the soft effect.
My children sat on a wooden stool and we used my father-in-law's new 8.0 mega pixel camera. I really thought it would be ok. I mean...if it saves a little money and I get the kids on an 8x10 how bad can it be.

I have to wait to see what my friend can do with these proofs, but here is a real rough one of Travis..."Don't mess with me." More to come...

1 comment:
He is so adorable even when he's all Mr.Don't touch me! You have to post more I am dying to see how they turned out...oh the things we do to save a buck!
Post a Comment