Our family enjoys going to Mammoth Lakes, California usually each year. We always go on our bike ride around the town. It's a nice little bike stroll about 5 miles or so. This year I was so out of shape that I was sweating and at one point had to stop and walk my bike up the hill.
New this year was the gondola up to the summit of Mammoth Mountain at over 11,000 feet elevation. Here is Makayla (11), Matthew (6), and Travis (3) in the cable car on
We got to see the local pets while we were fishing. They joined a nearby picnic. This picture was taken within 20 feet. It was a mamma bear with a baby bear near by.
Here are my three with cousin Dylan (3) by June Lake.
I think the most majestic place I've ever seen is Yosemite, but this is a close second. Here are my boys. At June Lake, we feed the ducks and fish at a small pond. Yes, I said fish. The trout in the pond are considered pets and literally will jump out of the water to remove bread off a stick. They are about 15 inches long and so fat. This always makes Tom drool and reminds him of the Provo River fishing.

2 comments:
Love the pics. The blog is adorable too. Can't wait to see more.
BTW... got the package today. I'm excited to try it all out. Can you send me the website address again, so I can remember which one is for what and how to take care of them.
Thanks,
Tara
You can find some common blogs on my blog at www.usoverhere.typepad.com
These pic's make me miss you even more! I want to be in mammoth with you. No fair making a cuter blog than me one your first try! I love the quotes, they remind me of you and why I know we can be BFF's! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment