I asked the morning routine questions, have you brushed your teeth?
Matthew's hands were folded over his chest and he had a smirk on his face. His hair is starting to cover his eyes, and inside I worry he looks more like a neglected child than the rock star he wants to look like.
Have you combed your hair? Why am I so indirect? I should have said, please go comb your hair. But after I heard this, I am glad I didn't.
Not yet.
But cool dudes don’t use their hands if their hair is in their eyes. They just do this. (Jerking his head to the right to toss his hair out of his face)
And you’ve got to be yourself.
And that’s how you get a hot girl. Or I might get a mermaid to date. I might. Right?

4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!! I have always wondered how boys got the hot girls!!!
So great!!! He's perfecting his "coolness" early! :)
What a charmer! Watch out for this fella world, he knows what he's doing!
Very Cute! One Cool Dude!
Post a Comment