I love writing on my blog. I love writing. It's been 12 days since my last post, and the longest dry spell since I started this in August.
And since I have nothing clever to say, and since I thought if I wrote something it might break the spell here goes.
My life in the past 12 days: (and yes, I consulted my email to remind myself what I've been up to lately)
1. Successfully launched www.curtisroofing.net
2. Soccer playoffs Saturday AND Sunday. Runner-up Area Finals. Blue Cheese. (That's the team name. Don't ask)
3. Book club for the book I didn't finish and decided to continue to read. "Marley and Me"
4. Pre-celebration for Makayla's 12th birthday with breakfast in bed, Board of Honor, and new shin guards.
5. Successful trip to Utah with Makayla and without any boys.
6. Claimed the goddess in me. Remembered the glorious truths about being a woman. Celebrated my dance.
7. Ate in restaurants by myself. I get to remember to do this often in California.
8. 6 loads of laundry, reorganizing the house after my absence (Tom did a pretty good job while I was gone), hugging ALL of my boys.
9. Crashing. Oh, ya I have responsibilities.
10. Makayla's post-birthday family dinner at Souplantation.
11. Preparations for Makayla's Fiesta on Friday. Pinata, margaritas, balloons, home-made place-mats, guacamole, salsa, tacos, fried ice cream.
12. Preparations for Blue Cheese award party next Tuesday.
13. Preparations for Preschool Fundraiser Saturday.
Upcoming blogs: Valentine's Day (my favorite holiday), My Birthday
I LOVE FEBRUARY.
Oh, did I mention my Utah trip. Here's the car I got to drive while I was there. It corners like it's on rails and goes at least 90 mph on the freeway.


2 comments:
Corners like it's on rails? What? What does that mean? Edward? Edward!
You are SO cute!!
Post a Comment