I drove to home depot the other morning before anyone was out of bed. When I came home, Tom was in the kitchen making eggs. We reversed roles for a couple of days. I sanded and hammered and painted Makayla's room as it sat empty while she was in Utah.

The character came free with this door I picked up at the salvage yard for $35. I told Tom I want a belt sander for Christmas. He said we could borrow his dad's for a long time, which sounded to me more like
I don't want to buy you a sander for Christmas...and
I'll probably buy you earrings instead.

The camera was ready when Makayla came home and opened her bedroom door for the first time. The memory card was FULL. She was thrilled and thankful.

8229104C-45F1-687E-E9A0-821EF5F0707D
1.02.28
4 comments:
You are a wonder-woman.
Looks FANTASTIC! She must have *loved* it!
Great looking room! I'm about to start on my daughters room too! Hopefully she will be just as thrilled!
You are amazing, seriously amazing!!! Her room looks great!
Post a Comment