One of the best things I could have done for Travis before starting kindergarten was to have him participate in a play... on stage... in front of hundreds of people. And so, I did. I can't take credit though. Aunt Summer insisted he join Matthew on stage, and I didn't believe in a million years Travis would go through with it. But, he did.

It took me 10 minutes to find my two boys during the performance. All children look the same once you put a green wigs on them and paint their faces orange. Can you see Matt hiding behind Travis in this pic? All my other pictures turned out blurry. Operator error.

They both were Oopma Loompas and Travis was also a squirrel. They both met new friends, got to wear jazz shoes, and learned choreography, blocking and improvisation. Like when Travis went on the wrong side of the stage during the 1st song to the 2nd act and couldn't find Matt, he made eye contact with Dad in the front row and started dancing anyway.
Tom: "They are called ninja shoes."
8229104C-45F1-687E-E9A0-821EF5F0707D
1.02.28
2 comments:
That's the cutest thing I've seen all day. Thanks.
CUTE!!! Love it! Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment