We moved.
It is worth every packed box and random bruise. The boys come in every night dirtier than the one before. Makayla's closet is exponentially bigger than her old one, so she has arranged and rearranged it to the 3rd power. And even though I didn't have a working washing machine for a week, (I know...imagine the chaos) this new place feels good. It feels like home.
Long live the fort of boxes on our back patio.
(I backdated a BUNCH of posts...keep reading...)

3 comments:
I want to see the house! post a pic soon. I used to love playing house in big empty boxes. Kids know how to have all the fun!
Yes, kids have the funnest times with the simplest things. While cleaning the rental house, the kids were doing charades and belly laughing in an empty room. A tv or wii cant do that!
Hey you! Where did you move to? I love your blog! You are so creative and spontaneous... Thanks for great energy you send out from your posts!
Post a Comment