Saturday, April 10, 2010

Poor Khaki Pants and Isabella

I thought Travis getting ready for Julia's birthday party would be a good time to discuss the difference in wearing clothes and wearing clothes without holes or stains or even pants 2 sizes too small.

I gave up the clothes fight 10 years ago when Makayla was 3 and only wore pajamas everywhere; but I still have confidence these small opportunities to make suggestions will someday pay off.

He reacted like I was lecturing him, "Mom, I know...you'll see." I was shocked to see him come out of his room wearing a sharp blue shirt and crisp khaki corduroy pants. His outfit reminded me of Matthew and the stacks of nice clothes, which he outgrew and which Travis refuses to wear. Until he met Julia...

This is Julia...

This is Isabella...

Isabella likes Travis. (According to her mother...really likes Travis)
Julia likes Travis.
Isabella and Julia are friends.
Travis likes....Julia.
The love triangle.
Poor Isabella.
Poor khaki corduroy pants back in the closet...

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

I LOVE it! Particularly the fast that he is decorating a pony and looking so manly simultaneously. How could these ladies not love this boy? He's adorable!