I'll remember my night away with Tom and Valentine's Day, 2010 and my 35th birthday. I'm sure I'll remember Matthew impersonating Martin Luther King, Jr. and being bused to the zoo. And I won't forget passing my massage test and starting my internship or anything else funny and delightful like Travis dressing up in a pirate's costume getting ready for the Follow The Prophet primary activity with a Treasure Hunt theme tonight.
Sadly, I didn't write any emotions or thoughts about everything in between; I'm sure I'll remember them though just as soon as I remember I'm really 36.

2 comments:
I've been waiting to hear about all the greatness...through your eloquent blog voice....alas...
At least the picture is hilarious...that'll do, anything that makes my life a little funnier....that'll do.
xoxo
Funny that when we finally have the time to write down about our lives, it will be the time when we don't have enough events to write about, eh? Still, I am believer that your sweet list will trigger these memories in 10 years.
Congrats again on your test!
Post a Comment