Dear Blogger:I miss you and reading, but mostly you. Maybe I'll find some time this week to write about all the mountains I've climbed...about...
~Me trading in my friend Ruby for Valerian (At least it seems that way.)
~A new possibility that opened up and the corresponding opportunities regarding passion.
~Revisiting parenting 101 and basic german shepherd. Please sit.
~A loving reprimand that opened my heart space, wide. (Don't get any ideas...just because I take criticism well, except from my dh, doesn't give you the...)
~Mammas bidding Tuesday beach day goodbye in the water.
~The beginning of school, soccer and order.
~A blast from my hillbilly past.
~The joy of remembering wholeness. I found some powers.
Please be patient. You are still my passion.
Warmest Regards,
Me

3 comments:
In every good lesson, there is a bait. I am totally baited for your next blog! I hope you have the time sometime soon to write about these exciting tales- they sound riveting! I've missed your posts.
Glad you've found order along with school and soccer. It has been the oposite here. A complete utopian state of existence LOL. We'll get together by 2010. Missing my/Nathan's preschool days :-)
Just noticed your bookshelf - I wanted to recommend a book called America, America - a bit of an epic but pretty absorbing the whole way through - super entertaining. M
Post a Comment