To say I am glad baseball is over would be a lie. Although I love soccer and basketball, this is my sport. And I share my passion with Matthew.
He could hit a pitched ball when he was 2.
And nothing changed this 6th year of his life as the coach pitched, he hit it every single time and most often on the first pitch.

He never got out at first base and loved sliding into home. I encouraged him to get those white pants dirty, telling him if he came home clean, he really didn't play ball.
The coach would pitch 5 balls while a parent stood behind catcher to throw the balls back to the coach. Matthew would field the ball and then without moving his body fling the ball behind him to the parent. It made me laugh to watch this super cool kid.
Baseball.

The Reds this year took home the trophy with 11 wins because of players like Matthew.
He never got out at first base and loved sliding into home. I encouraged him to get those white pants dirty, telling him if he came home clean, he really didn't play ball.
The coach would pitch 5 balls while a parent stood behind catcher to throw the balls back to the coach. Matthew would field the ball and then without moving his body fling the ball behind him to the parent. It made me laugh to watch this super cool kid.
Baseball.I love it, and I love watching Matt love it. To say he is anything but talented, would be a lie. Matt is an original; he's also passionate for life. Passionate for baseball.

2 comments:
K I havn't heard from you in the longest of time!!!!
How are you?
Email me!!!
I miss you!
In your old house now lives my best friend...I can't say I am happy you moved...but I am glad that I now have one of my bestest friends ever!
Love,
Haley
P.S. your boys are so cute!!! :D
I agree with you baseball season is so fun! I am glad Matt has had so much fun this year. His age is so entertaining to watch!! I love the first picture of Matt! That is how I remember him! He is so big now!
Post a Comment