Travis and I went to see Charlotte Diamond Live. Part of me wondered if I would experience another melt down similar to the Pat & Oscar's pizza field trip. Thankfully, we didn't have to wash our hands at the Performing Arts Center.
Travis danced in his seat and let me manipulate his hands from above like stings attached to his limbs like a puppet. Half way through, he took off his shoes, climbed in my lap, and curled up burying his head. It's enjoyable still being able to hold him, and yet, I'm concerned about his upcoming transition to Kindergarten.
After the concert, we went to the park, ate lunch, fed the good (mallard) ducks,(as opposed to the seagulls) and played on the playground. I really enjoyed my alone time with Travis today.
Makayla was upset when she heard we had been to the Crunchy Carrot concert. How much did it cost? $8. That's not fair. Makayla when you were 3, you went to Barney. Still.

1 comment:
love that post. where did you hear about the concert and where was it? details.
Post a Comment