I've never seen gray colored Easter eggs. Have you? I mean gray isn't really a color and neither is brown. At least that's what Tom says about the color of my eyes.
At last, I can conclude that gray (and brown for that matter) isn't colorful. Fine.
We decided to create really colorful eggs this year using the Tye-dye method. The eggs are undeniably colorful. And the process was undeniably fun and not that messy. And I actually took pictures of the whole thing, which was a huge success.
The yearly Easter egg hunt at grandma's house on Reese was a huge success too with Alora, Dylan, Makayla, Matthew and bucket-head Travis. But even though I am wearing gray sitting next to my colorful husband who has blue eyes when he wears blue shirts, the picture alone was a huge success.
I Sleep with the Bishop
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment