
I can't say I don't have a clock hanging on the wall in my home even though I hate clocks, but I can say you'll never find pictures without purpose on my walls. And my most favorite wall pictures are the family kind.
That's why I asked for or actually demanded professional family pictures for my birthday this year. My walls are bare.
Weeks before my birthday, I 'd ask the kids what they were getting me for my birthday, and then I'd answer for them, "That's right, family pictures" or "Yep, a smile". I made sure they knew not to buy me anything, and that I expected them to wear whatever I had for them during the 2 hour photo shoot.
I'll ask for things for Christmas or Valentine's Day, but because these holidays come before my birthday I've never had to ask for much on my birthday until now and only because I had never thought of doing this before. It's amazing and ideal because having family pictures yearly as my birthday gift solves the problem of family portrait procrastination for me.
We missed our photographer from Texas last time she was here, so we had to find another one available on February 21st when the kids were out of school. We loved our photographer. If you are local, you can find her services here.
Thank you, Kelli!









2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL shots! One of the best birthday gift ideas... Your whole family is just stunning!
Beautiful Family!
Post a Comment