
Tuesday I went to Massage Therapy School for 9 hours while Travis and Tom stayed home and put gum and peanut butter in their hair. Tom kept up with photos for this post; I need all the help I can get. I've lost 12 hours a week and started another journal entitled
My Experience As A Student in Massage Therapy School.
Recent posts include my fascination with the quadratus lumborum and the erector spinae and celebrating the fact that I am getting a 90% in anatomy. I celebrate in class when I recall what I've previously learned, which seems an inappropriate response because of all the odd looks. I'm going to celebrate anyway. If those teenagers only knew.
I'm also celebrating the time I found this week to finally finish my wedding gift project for a treasured friend who was married in July. Celebrating the empty corner of my dining room, it's completion after having to start over once, and that the gift will make it to the happy couple within a year of their marriage. They should expect it to be wrapped to look like a gift from the heart because it's from me.

Speaking of a
gift from the heart...Panjo's new owners emailed today letting us know how much fun she's having running on the trails, eating pig ears, and playing with the other dogs in the snow. Apparently, the other dogs are light weights, and her heavy coat has finally found a use here in California. We're waiting for a tiny video clip showing her trip to the "beauty salon". And when I told Matt and Travis about Panjo, my heart filled and started celebrating the joy of her freedom.
4 comments:
Awesome post!!!
Melissa, I didn't know you were doing massage therapy school! On top of all you do- wow, do you ever get to sleep?
You are a wonderful, blessed woman. Thank you for finding a home for Panjo and for having the courage to let her go. I know firsthand how difficult that is.
As for the massage therapy school, my faith in you never wavered...from the moment you spilled the good news.
I didn't know you were going to school! Good luck with all that! I didn't know you let your dog go either. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas you TM Clan! We miss you guys. Hoping I can get back to reading your blog, the 14 hour work day isn't good for anything else! I hope you get all A's!!! Good Luck friend! I hope you find it wonderful and rewarding!
Post a Comment